Aug. 30, 2020
Identifying one’s purpose can be difficult.
Finding out is worth all the work and effort it sometimes takes.
Peace comes. One’s pathway becomes clear.
One way to find out purpose is to ask questions of one’s self.
- What do I worry about
- If I could wave a magic wand, what would I change
- What do I react to in the news or in political speeches or in the talks of religious leaders
- What do I give money to
- What do I volunteer for
- What makes me angry big time
- What are your concerns
Find the answers by
- Stepping back and observing yourself
- Listening to yourself
- Being very aware of feelings and reactions
Your New Normal
I hope you have started your Start Over Success Journal.
In that journal, in Part One, The Foundation, put down your answers to the Passion Questions.
Think about it for a while.
What is your passion? Or passions?
Me identifying my passion brought about a name change, Dr. Barb.
What will you knowing your passion bring about?
And so it is.
Start Over Consultant
Please support Start Over Success. Please use PayPal.
Contact me at email@example.com